মঙ্গলবার, ৭ মে, ২০১৩

Jolie Jouel: What to Wear: Baby Shower

Spring is in the air and that usually means showers abound - baby or bridal! I've had baby showers on the brain as I've been lucky enough to have a few weekends in a row celebrating our upcoming baby with friends and family.

I think pretty, feminine jewelry is a must for showers. If you're the bride-to-be or momma-in-waiting, now is the time to look for pretty, girly jewelry. I love these two pieces below. The Vale Corset ring is high up on my wish list. It's edgy enough with its modern design and the delicate diamonds running down the centre soften its look. The Club Monaco necklace is new to stores and its rhinestones and opal details makes for the perfect shower bling.

Here is my dream baby shower outfit!

Source: http://www.joliejouel.com/2013/05/what-to-wear-baby-shower.html

david wilson playstation all stars battle royale kim zolciak kim zolciak quinton coples a.j. jenkins riley reiff

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন