শুক্রবার, ২১ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০১২

My iPhone 5 Will Be Naked

As I anxiously wait for my shiny new iPhone 5 to arrive on Friday -- like 2 million others -- my thoughts first turned to protective cases. Would any be available? How long before manufacturers caught up with Apple's secrecy machine and started producing them so I could buy one? And screen protectors, when will my favorite screen protector company be able to deliver? Then I realized that maybe now, finally, I don't need a case at all. After all, what do I value more and more out of my iPhone? Pocketability.


Source: http://ectnews.com.feedsportal.com/c/34520/f/632000/s/23a142d8/l/0L0Stechnewsworld0N0Crsstory0C7620A20Bhtml/story01.htm

amy schumer Prince Harry Vegas pictures Avril Lavigne Microsoft Tropical Storm Isaac amber portwood Phyllis Diller

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন