বুধবার, ৪ জুলাই, ২০১২

A Song of Ancients

Hello there! I?ve been a member for over four years, and have good experience with role-playing. Many of my current partners have disappeared, so I am now looking for a role-playing partner or two. Even if someone has replied to this thread, please contact me. I will likely take on two or more partners.

If you often use profanity, you can use it, just not every other sentence or so. The basic rating is going to be around PG-13 for many scenes with a lot of action. I am willing to go higher, as long as it doesn't take away from the actual plot. If we both decide on this, I would like to respect roleplaygateway's rules and take it off site. I play both genders, though I have stronger female characters. I am willing to play males, and have some I am willing to try. Just be patient with me. Please keep in mind that I will play a male if both of us double.

Also, I am looking for literate to advanced literate players, and definitely no one-liners. My general post length is three to six paragraphs, depending on what you give me to work with. In addition, if at any time you are unsatisfied with the role-play, please let me know and don?t abandon the role-play instead. Please let me know if you are not interested anymore, I would much rather you let me know. I will respond everyday, if you can not be online for a few days, give me a heads up.

I am generally interested in anything fantasy related, especially Medieval Fantasy and some sci-fi, or a combination. However, I'm not really a fan of realistic role plays, and likely will not do a high school role-play. Also, I enjoy creating my own characters, so don't have many fandoms I would be willing to do. I might consider creating characters in a world from a book or movie, however. Below are genres I would love to play now.

Medieval Fantasy
Classic Fantasy
Sci-fi
Peter Pan
(Fantasy) Arranged Marriage : really want to try!

I have several plots floating around in my head, and I am more than willing to share them with you and hopefully come up with something grand. Please feel free to come up with your own plots as well, and if we both like it I can provide some input and we can begin. I prefer role-plays to take place on the PM system or boards, as they are most easiest to keep track of. Send me a PM or post here if you are at all interested, and have a wonderful day!

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/ZILC_zT23qQ/viewtopic.php

joe johnson NBA draft 2012 shawn johnson alicia sacramone Don Grady ann curry nhl

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন