রবিবার, ৩ জুন, ২০১২

Saturday Personal Finance GIFs | Money After Graduation

It?s that time again.

When I decide to be frugal by not going out to eat for a week, and I?m on day 3 of leftovers

?

When someone pays me to write something, I don?t feel like a fraud when I list ?freelance writer? on my LinkedIn profile

?

When people in their 20?s talk about what they?re going to do in retirement

?

If anyone were to ask me if there?s currently a balance on my credit card that I don?t have the money in my chequing account to pay off.

?

When there is free food to be had. Anywhere.

?

Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

packers stock sale packers stock sale jason mayhem miller margarito margarito horton hears a who horton hears a who

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন