বুধবার, ২ মে, ২০১২

Victoria Beckham Leaves Son Behind

Former Spice Girl and designer Victoria Beckham accidentally left her son at home during busy morning commute she recently told Vanity Fair.? Get the details below on Beckham?s thirteen year old, who she left at home. Proving that she?s human just like everyone else, Victoria Beckham dished to Vanity Fair during an interview about her bad morning when the mother of four left her soon Brooklyn at home in the kitchen.? Meanwhile, Beckham thought her oldest boy was in the car with her on their way to school. “I jump in my Range Rover, put the car seat in, put my iPod on – obviously very important – and I drive to school. And then I realise, I’d left Brooklyn in the kitchen. I was driving along, talking away, and all of a sudden, I looked at the front seat, and I was like, “S***! S***! I’ve forgot something!” Ready to start her busy day, Beckham took off with her none month old baby girl Harper before realizing what had happened.? “I got up early with Harper, sorted Harper out, got all the kids their breakfast, got them ready for school, put Harper in the car seat, and said, ‘Come [...]

oscar red carpet daytona 500 start time ryan zimmerman oscars red carpet jennifer lopez wardrobe malfunction emma stone hugo

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন